Both Vanilla & Chocolate include:
- World routing fixes from EllaCharmed’s Sunset Valley map
- Optimized lots for streamlined performance and minimal or no stuck sims
- A large number of new sims from other worlds: Appaloosa Plains, Starlight Shores, Moonlight Falls, Bridgeport, and even some custom sims
- Consignment Store, Salon, Laundromat, Junkyard, Fire Station, Arboretum & Hall of Antiquity
- All club types from Late Night, allowing night-time socialization and hotspots
- The ability to complete Mixology challenges for clubs & bars
- A Generations upgraded park, and a large Festival Grounds park for Seasons
- Subways scattered around town to help mobility-challenged sims
- Equestrian Center & Horse Ranch
- Pet parks for cats & dogs
- Showtime lots for aspiring sims
- Elixir Consignment store, Arboretum, Gypsy Wagon, and Hall of Antiquity
- A new pair of lots for players wanting to play a "Squatters" challenge (aptly named Squatter's Summit)
- A new Island Paradiso Resort (The Royal Paradise Hotel)
- A new run-down resort called the Ticky-Tacky-Tiki, suitable for players to buy and upgrade early on.
- Mooring posts to purchase boats from, down at the beach by the Ticky-Tacky-Tiki
- All four Dive Spots from Island Paradiso can now be found in the bay
- A new 60x60 custom home on the hill, suitable for luxury living or a large family
- A new criminal hideout for those seeking a change of career
- Most homes have cribs added for families with babies or new arrivals
- All sims start as they would in a new game: base skills and no unnatural aging
In addition to the above, each world has distinct differences for a unique experience:
SV 2020 Vanilla:
- More sims populating the world – a large number of new faces!
SV 2020 Chocolate:
- A balanced selection of supernatural sims to spice up the world (25% population)
- Similar to Vanilla, more (and different) sims have moved into town
- Several upgraded lots, and a brand new beachfront property
CC and Store Content free!
- No Custom Content (CC) or Store Content was used in either Vanilla or Chocolate!
- No spawners were modified, with the exception of two Robot Fish spawners to support the moved Science Facility.
- All Expansion Packs (EPs) were used in building the world, and are highly recommended for play.
- EllaCharmed’s Fixed Sunset Valley .world file
- Either the Vanilla or Chocolate version of Sunset Valley 2020